Key Executive Profiles
Our Key Contacts can help you assess your needs and direct you to the right resources. Please feel free to contact the following individuals:
Warren Brown, Manager, Gas Construction & Field Services
Mr. Brown has extensive experience in all facets of natural gas construction and maintenance work, as well as being expertly versed in all aspects of safely operating natural gas systems, with a proven track record of 47 years experience in management and field positions with PG&E.
- Construction methods and applications
- Inspection Program Management
- Maintenance Management
- Field audits
- Operator Qualifications
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program
Ken Butler, General Manager, Valve & Actuator Services Division
Mr. Butler has over 17 years of experience in valve and actuator sales, service, installation, startup, repairs and testing. With a fully qualified and factory-trained personnel for in-shop, in-field service, and adaption engineering and manufacturing, Mr. Butler manages a full service machine shop and testing capabilities in our office in Newark, CA.
- Valve and Actuator repair service
- Trouble-shooting and maintenance issues
- Actuation equipment installation
- Consultation for replacement
- Evaluation and assessment of existing infrastructure
Jeff Chu, P.E., Senior Manager, Pipeline Engineering & Design
Mr. Chu is responsible for overseeing the Pipeline Engineering and Design Department. He has over 11 years of experience in pipeline engineering and operations and has held several positions with increasing responsibility within EEI’s engineering organization.
Mr. Chu earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley and is a licensed professional engineering in California.
- Design of natural gas pipeline stations and controls
- Project management
- Station engineering & construction
- Pipeline engineering & construction
- Regulatory and code requirements
- Compliance and Audits
- Station mechanical and electrical inspection
- Corrosion engineering support
William Escobar, Senior Manager, Electric Engineering & Design
Mr. Escobar is responsible for overseeing the Electric Engineering and Design Department. He began his career over 6 years ago with EEI and has extensive experience in electric distribution engineering. Mr. Escobar has held several positions with increasing responsibility within EEI’s engineering organization.
Mr. Escobar earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at California State University at Northridge.
- Overhead electric distribution design
- Underground electric distribution design
- Engineering and estimating expertise
- Field Assessment and support
- Major initiatives on Firestorm remediation
- Project Management
Bob Gault, Director, Safety and Compliance
As the Director of Safety and Compliance, Mr. Gault is responsible for the Company’s Safety Program. He has 46 years of management and field experience in gas construction process and procedures at PG&E. Mr. Gault has extensive experience in change management and innovation in work processes to deliver energy safely. He has held a number of positions with increasing responsibilities from a welder to successive leadership roles from a Supervisor to a Superintendent.
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Field audits, safety inspections, and accident
- ISN Safety Compliance and Management
- OSHA Compliance
- Safety and health regulations
Doug Glover, General Manager, Southern California Operations
Mr. Glover manages the EEI San Bernardino Office on all matters relating to the provision of field technical services for the construction and maintenance work related to Gas Distribution and Transmission Pipeline Systems. With over 35 years of experience working in Southern California Gas Company, Mr. Glover also handles and coordinates Operator Qualification testing and compliance, Drug and Alcohol Testing, and provides expert witness testimonies and field validation on compliance issues.
- All consulting services inquiries for Southwest Gas, Southern California Gas, San Diego Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison, LADWP, City of Long Beach
- Management of the San Bernardino Office
- Oversees and manages the Pipeline Inspection Program
Don Johansen, Principal Consultant & Gas Operations Senior Advisor
Mr. Johansen has extensive experience in construction & project management, and versed in all aspects of gas operations, with a record of consistent achievement in improving quality, accountability, and efficiency. He has extensive experience in all facets of gas and electrical construction work spanning 40+ years with PG&E and Comcast.
- Field technical expertise and support
- Construction inspections
- Maintenance issues
- Field audits
Deborah L. Myers, Supervisor, Business Operations
Ms. Myers is responsible for the Business Operations for the Company and oversees all facets of General Administration, Accounting, Payroll and Contract Management.
She is a 30 year veteran manager with a wealth of diverse industry experience working for such firms as Sun Microsystems, Marathon International and most recently Palo Alto Pathology. Ms. Myers earned her BS in Business Administration from Menlo College.
- Contract services
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General administration
- 401K Administration
- Special Event coordination
Robert Naper, Director, Field Services, Eastern Region
Mr. Naper holds his expertise in several areas with specialties in gas operations, regulatory compliance, leak surveys, leak survey equipment, leak survey audits, advanced leak pinpointing techniques, R&D, Incident Evaluation, Expert Witness, Cast Iron Encroachment, and Distribution Integrity Management Programs.
- O&M issues
- Compliance assistance
- R&D support
- Incident review
- Expert witness services