Senior Executive Profiles
Our Key Contacts can help you assess your needs and direct you to the right resources. Please feel free to contact the following individuals:
Bruce Agid, Managing Director, Business Development
Mr. Agid has over 35 years of natural gas and electric utility experience. Mr. Agid developed his broad utility experience across operations and customer care through leadership assignments in Gas and Electric Field Services, Electric Switching Center Operations, Call Center Operations, Local Office Customer Service, and Meter Reading.
Mr. Agid has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from San Francisco State University and serves on the Board of Directors of Utilimetrics (Utility Technology Association).
- New clients
- Specific consulting inquiries
- Project management
- Turnkey projects
Marc Brener, Director, Renewable & Energy Efficiency Services
Mr. Brener is a business builder and industry expert, having started companies and regional offices, developing key relationships with buyers and sellers, and negotiating contracts and pricing to drive year-over-year growth in revenues and profits. Mr. Brener has also analyzed market intelligence to optimize corporation positions in a highly volatile and competitive industry.
Mr. Brener holds a BS in Petroleum Engineering from the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology.
- Renewable & Energy Efficiency Project Design, Project Management & Staging
- Energy Cost Savings Generated via Retrofit Solutions – No Risk & No Upfront Client Cost !
- Energy Efficient, Title 24 Solutions – Typical ROI’s < 2 years
- Commercial Building Automation & Logic System Evaluation
- Green Building Certifications-LEED, Net Zero Energy, WELL™ Building
- Contract Oversight & Verifications for Financial Institutions and Governmental Entity Compliance
Warren Brown, Manager, Gas Construction & Field Services
Mr. Brown has extensive experience in all facets of natural gas construction and maintenance work, as well as being expertly versed in all aspects of safely operating natural gas systems, with a proven track record of 47 years experience in management and field positions with PG&E.
- Construction methods and applications
- Inspection Program Management
- Maintenance Management
- Field audits
- Operator Qualifications
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program
Ken Butler, General Manager, Valve & Actuator Services Division
Mr. Butler has over 17 years of experience in valve and actuator sales, service, installation, startup, repairs and testing. With a fully qualified and factory-trained personnel for in-shop, in-field service, and adaption engineering and manufacturing, Mr. Butler manages a full service machine shop and testing capabilities in our office in Newark, CA.
- Valve and Actuator repair service
- Trouble-shooting and maintenance issues
- Actuation equipment installation
- Consultation for replacement
- Evaluation and assessment of existing infrastructure
Jeff Chu, P.E., Manager, Pipeline Engineering & Design
Mr. Chu is responsible for overseeing the Pipeline Engineering and Design Department. He has over 11 years of experience in pipeline engineering and operations and has held several positions with increasing responsibility within EEI’s engineering organization.
Mr. Chu earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley and is a licensed professional engineering in California.
- Design of natural gas pipeline stations and controls
- Project management
- Station engineering & construction
- Pipeline engineering & construction
- Regulatory and code requirements
- Compliance and Audits
- Station mechanical and electrical inspection
- Corrosion engineering support
Bob Gault, Director, Safety and Compliance
As the Director of Safety and Compliance, Mr. Gault is responsible for the Company’s Safety Program. He has 46 years of management and field experience in gas construction process and procedures at PG&E. Mr. Gault has extensive experience in change management and innovation in work processes to deliver energy safely. He has held a number of positions with increasing responsibilities from a welder to successive leadership roles from a Supervisor to a Superintendent.
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Field audits, safety inspections, and accident
- ISN Safety Compliance and Management
- OSHA Compliance
- Safety and health regulations
Doug Glover, General Manager, Southern California Operations
Mr. Glover manages the EEI San Bernardino Office on all matters relating to the provision of field technical services for the construction and maintenance work related to Gas Distribution and Transmission Pipeline Systems. With over 35 years of experience working in Southern California Gas Company, Mr. Glover also handles and coordinates Operator Qualification testing and compliance, Drug and Alcohol Testing, and provides expert witness testimonies and field validation on compliance issues.
- All consulting services inquiries for Southwest Gas, Southern California Gas, San Diego Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison, LADWP, City of Long Beach
- Management of the San Bernardino Office
- Oversees and manages the Pipeline Inspection Program
Don Johansen, Principal Consultant & Gas Operations Senior Advisor
Mr. Johansen has extensive experience in construction & project management, and versed in all aspects of gas operations, with a record of consistent achievement in improving quality, accountability, and efficiency. He has extensive experience in all facets of gas and electrical construction work spanning 40+ years with PG&E and Comcast.
- Field technical expertise and support
- Construction inspections
- Maintenance issues
- Field audits
Rudy Movafagh, Phd., Director, Electric Design and Engineering
Dr. Rudy Movafagh has over 36 years of experience in Asset Management, Engineering, Design, Operation, Construction Management, and Work coordination in both pubic and private sectors of the electric utility industry. He has held engineering and leadership positions with companies such as Boston Edison, NSTAR and Danvers Electric. Most recently he was the Director of Electric Standards for Transmission, Substation, and Distribution at PG&E.
Dr. Movafagh has a doctorate in electric engineering from Northeastern University.
- Transmission and distribution design and engineering
- Substation design and engineering
- T&D, substation turnkey solutions
- Distribution system planning
Deborah L. Myers, Manager, Business Operations
Ms. Myers is responsible for the Business Operations for the Company and oversees all facets of General Administration, Accounting, Payroll and Contract Management.
She is a 30 year veteran manager with a wealth of diverse industry experience working for such firms as Sun Microsystems, Marathon International and most recently Palo Alto Pathology. Ms. Myers earned her BS in Business Administration from Menlo College.
- Contract services
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General administration
- 401K Administration
- Special Event coordination
Robert Naper, Director, Field Services, Eastern Region
Mr. Naper holds his expertise in several areas with specialties in gas operations, regulatory compliance, leak surveys, leak survey equipment, leak survey audits, advanced leak pinpointing techniques, R&D, Incident Evaluation, Expert Witness, Cast Iron Encroachment, and Distribution Integrity Management Programs.
- O&M issues
- Compliance assistance
- R&D support
- Incident review
- Expert witness services
Jim Palsgaard, Director, Central California Region
Mr. Palsgaard is the Director of Central California Region in Fresno, CA. With over 35 years of experience working in PG&E, Mr. Palsgaard regularly utilizes his accumulated skills and experience in the utilities industry.
Mr. Palsgaard holds a B.A. in Political Science and Public Service as well as a B.S. in Agricultural Economics and Managerial Business.
- General management for projects within Central California
- Consulting service inquiries within the region
- Project counsel and management
- Management of the Fresno Office
David Stitt, P.E., Director, Pipeline Engineering & Technical Services
Mr. Stitt has over 35 years’ experience in natural gas, slurry and liquids pipeline design and operations, controls engineering, process design, codes and standards. He has extensive experience in design, construction, maintenance and regulatory for the operation and construction of natural gas pipelines, compressor stations and meter stations. Mr. Stitt is knowledgeable of the codes and standards of the ASME, API and CSA.
Mr. Stitt has managed large design and construction projects throughout his engineering career including natural gas pipeline and slurry pipeline projects for the mining industry.
- Design of natural gas and liquids pipeline facilities
- Regulatory analysis
- Pipeline and station construction
- Code requirements
- Project management
Bob Suehiro, P.E., General Manager, Electric Engineering & Operations
Mr. Suehiro is responsible for overseeing the Electric Design & Engineering, Project Management and the Electric Operations departments. Mr. Suehiro is a 35+ year veteran of PG&E and has held positions with increasing responsibilities from Electric Distribution Engineer to Director level positions in both the gas and electric operations.
Bob earned his BS Degree in Electric Engineering at California State University, Fresno and is a licensed professional electric engineer in California. Most recently he was the Vice President of Customer Support & Installation at an advanced technology firm.
- Electric field technical services
- Project management
- Engineer, Procure and Construct – turnkey projects
- Field engineering support
- Compliance & audits
- Strategic planning
- Inspections (both civil & electric)
Jeff Wilding, Director, Electric Operations
Mr. Wilding is a seasoned Gas & Electric Utility executive with over 37 years of experience in a wide variety of departments and functions, including Safety Improvement and Employee Qualification, Employee Development, Curriculum Development, and Training Delivery, Electric Maintenance, Construction and Restoration, Power Generation, HR, and Labor Relations Contract Interpretation/Negotiation, and Performance Management. Mr. Wilding most recently served as President of the Northwest Lineman College, Idaho Campus after 35 years with PG&E as Senior Manager and Electric T&D Superintendent.
- Coordination and Inspection
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Contracts
- Project and Construction Management
- Field Engineering and Construction Support
Nancy Yu, PHR, SHRMCP, Director, Human Resources
Ms. Yu brings 20+ years of extensive experience and a solid background in all facets of Human Resources spanning several industries. Ms. Yu has served in past key roles as a Director and Business Partner for several prominent firms providing leadership and direction as a corporate wide HR Leader. She is a certified PHR and is a graduate of St. Mary’s College with a BS in Business Administration.
- Compensation and benefits
- Career development and training
- Labor relations
- Corporate diversity
- Planning and Organization
- Federal & multi-state employment laws